Associate Account Executive
New Jersey (Central/Southern), New Jersey
The Ethicon Associate Account Executive will:
- Expand the sales of Ethicon US, LLC products and to convert competitive products in a manner that complies with company policy and sales direction
- Support to the aligned region/division for all sales-related activities, and upon successful completion of duties, will assume territory responsibilities as a Sales Representative
- The ASR will be trained to understand and demonstrate proper use of our products to clinicians in an operating room setting.
- Execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical, and which leads the customer to action.
Additional job responsibilities include:
- Understand and demonstrate proper preparation and surgical use of all Ethicon products.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions, and objections, in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
- Conduct sales presentations by using current selling methods learned in sales training courses.
- Case Coverage, ability to assist surgeons through strategic platforms and products in an operating room
- Comply with standards for safe behavior and demonstrate product, procedure, and clinical knowledge. Conduct business in accordance with the Business Conduct Policy, HCC, and other J&J policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree
- One or more years of relevant experience in sales, marketing, healthcare or professional experience
- The ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekend)
- The ability to relocate to an assigned geography as needed
- Valid Driver’s License in one of the 50 United States
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Established business planning and forecasting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Life Sciences, Medicine, or Business preferred
- Experience selling in a new or changed sales channel
- Strong desire to learn and grow professionally
- Excellence in process management and organizational agility
- Documentation of successful sales performance
- The ability to work in an operating room