Implementation Specialist - SAL0100UZ
Medline Industries has an immediate opening for an Implementation Specialist in our Distributed Products division located at our corporate office in Northfield, IL.
Establish a price list for a specific set of accounts within the Acute Care, Ambulatory Surgery Center, Post Acute, and Physicians Office market space. Announce Medline’s prime vendor status with new accounts and obtain contract pricing and eligibility. Gather all eligibility and process contract connections to each account. Assist with file cleansing and data analysis on major projects and support the Senior Implementation Specialist with gathering information and working through item masters on large scale accounts.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and monitor all pricing communications of distribution implementation for a specific list of accounts. Interact with the vendor community and coordinate efforts with the implementation analyst over the account (if applicable).
- Analyze contract cost, markup, sell price, and deliver reports and classifications to customers; highlighting the advantages of Medline’s price list in comparison to their previous price list. Provide competitive cost savings for products converted to Medline brand on Surgery Center, Physicians Office and Bulk accounts
- Serve in a support role in major projects led by an Implementation Specialist or Senior Implementation Specialist. This can be data cleansing, pricing analysis, and usage audits.
- Oversee all implementation functions for those accounts in alternate market segments (Surgery Center, Physicians Office) and those acute care facilities that only require price connectivity and maintenance.
- Monitor and log all vendor responses in an effort to communicate gaps or challenges both to the customer and to the team.
- Assess root cause gaps in the data and proactively address discrepancies with the manufacturing community.
Relevant Work Experience
- Experience reviewing and reconnecting on actions and with people to ensure the completion of the task.
- Experience working through details of a problem, overcoming obstacles and reaching a positive and successful solution through mathematical or systematic operations.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
- Willing to travel up to 5% of the time.
Relevant Work Experience
- Experience in medical/surgical products distribution and services.
What can you expect once you’re on board?
- Medical, dental, vision & Rx plan
- 401k with company match!
- Impress friends & family with tours of our 679,000 square foot headquarters
- Indoor basketball court & fitness center open 24/7 and free to employees
- Subsidized cafeteria: eat healthy, spend less
- Break up the day with a quick game of ping pong or shuffle board
- Collaborate to innovate! Get away from your cube and team up with coworkers at the fireplace or at one of our many meeting spaces
- Worried about the drive? Check out our commuter options!